Matching Gifts Make a Difference!
You can DOUBLE or even TRIPLE your contribution to PBS Western Reserve at no additional cost to you if you or your spouse work for one of the hundreds of companies in our viewing area that have a matching gifts program.
Sound interesting? Then please read on!
We all look for ways to stretch our dollars and make them work harder for us. Matching Gifts are an effective way to accomplish this goal. The additional dollars generated by a match to your contribution are an important source of income for PBS Western Reserve and really make a difference in helping us purchase and broadcast the programs you and your family enjoy watching on your PBS station.
Please use the search box below to see if your employer matches donations.
Didn’t find your employer?
- Check with your personnel or human resources department to see if your donation can be matched. Generally, matching gifts programs are considered an employee benefit.
- If you are eligible for a match, request a matching gifts application form. Alternatively, many employers offer a convenient online submission process.
- Complete the application and return it with your contribution (unless instructed otherwise by your employer).
Northeastern Educational Television of Ohio Inc. (NETO)
dba: PBS Western Reserve
1750 W. Campus Center Drive
Kent, OH 44240-3820
Tax ID: 34-1123819
- We will verify receipt of your contribution and forward the application to your employer for a match.
Thank you for your support. If you have any questions, please contact Membership at 1-800-554-4549.
- If you are fulfilling your pledge monthly, you can either forward your completed application with your first payment and we will keep it on file until your contribution is fulfilled, or you can submit the application with your final payment. Do what is most convenient for you.
- Even if you have already submitted your contribution, you can still send us a matching gifts application form for processing.