Matching Gifts Make A Difference!
You can DOUBLE or even TRIPLE your contribution to PBS Western Reserve at no additional cost to YOU, if you work for one of the more than 100 companies in our viewing area that have a Matching Gifts program.
Sound interesting? Then please read on!
We all look for ways to stretch our dollars and make them work harder for us. Matching Gifts are an effective way to accomplish this goal. The additional dollars generated by a match to your contribution are an important source of income for PBS Western Reserve and really make a difference in helping us purchase and broadcast the programs you and your family enjoy watching on your PBS station.
You can participate in Matching Gifts by following five EASY steps …
- Check with the personnel office at your company to determine if your employer matches contributions.
- Determine if you are eligible for a match. Many companies will match contributions made by active employees, retirees and spouses.
- If you are eligible for a match, ask your employer for a Matching Gifts application form.
- Complete the application and return it with your contribution (unless instructed otherwise by your employer).
PBS Western Reserve
1750 W. Campus Center Drive
Kent, OH 44240-3820
- We will verify receipt of your contribution and forward the application to your employer for a match.
That’s it, except for TWO important notes
- If you are paying on the installment plan, you can either forward your completed application with your first payment and we will keep it on file until your contribution is fulfilled, or you can submit the application with your final payment. Do what is most convenient for you.
- Even if you have already submitted your contribution, you can still send us a Matching Gifts application form for processing.
THANK YOU for supporting Matching Gifts. If you have any questions, please contact Membership at 1-800-554-4549.
- If you are unsure whether your company has a Matching Gifts program, check with your personnel or human resources department. Generally, Matching Gifts programs are considered an employee benefit.
- If your company does not have a Matching Gifts program and you would like to see it start one, let us know.