PBS Western Reserve is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity and encourage applications from women, minorities and persons with disabling conditions. We are dedicated to providing broad outreach regarding job vacancies at the station. We seek help of local organizations in referring qualified applicants to our station. Organizations that wish to receive our vacancy information should contact the station by calling 330-677-4549. No outside agency referrals and no phone calls or walk-ins will be accepted.
President and CEO
PBS Western Reserve is searching for a dynamic leader to serve as their next President and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) to manage operations and serve as the external ambassador of their renowned Public Television Station. With market coverage across the 13-county megapolitan area of Northeast Ohio serving over 4.5 million people residing in five major cities and over 425 cities, towns, townships and villages in between, PBS Western Reserve reaches the largest population among Ohio’s eight PBS member stations.
The CEO reports to the Board of Directors, will be directly responsible for all station activities and will provide an innovative, creative and strategic vision for PBS Western Reserve as they seek to maintain and expand their position across several platforms, while navigating the continual transformation of digital media. PBS Western Reserve airs 35,040 hours a year of commercial-free television on three broadcast services. With a new broadcast production studio, Blogosphere, podcast/vlog studio and several strategic initiatives already in the works, the organization is poised to transition from a traditional public broadcast television station to a new digital media company.
The CEO of PBS Western Reserve must excel at community engagement and partnership building with the ability to deliver critical and effective fundraising leadership too both public and private sectors, while providing internal leadership and management of staff and facilities.
How to Apply: Apply via Livingston Associates only. No outside agency referrals and no phone calls or walk-in will be accepted. Please include resume and cover letter with salary requirements.
The Communications Specialist will assist with and coordinate PBS Western Reserve communication initiatives, helping to elevate and maintain the company’s reputation by delivering positive information to and encouraging engagement with viewers, members, partners and the public.
- Assist with writing promotional, educational and engaging content for PBS Western Reserve local productions and events, including web copy, press releases, member magazines, print and digital newsletters, podcasts, blogs and online communities.
- Establish, build, grow and manage PBS Western Reserve online communities.
- Proofread and edit station print and digital documents.
- Provide support for the planning and execution of community and outreach events.
- Maintain, retain, and dispose of corporation physical records to ensure compliance with NETO’s Record Retention and Destruction Policy, including maintenance of archival records in the vault (production, membership and accounting).
- Perform other duties as assigned.
How to Apply: Apply via Indeed.com only. No outside agency referrals and no phone calls or walk-in will be accepted. Please include resume and cover letter with salary requirements.